Monday, September 7, 2009

Onwards

Now that I have established that I can attempt to make humour, I will move forward onto what this blog was intended for; The hilarity of Football (please, the joke about calling it 'soccer' is well and truly dead).
Around the world, Europe and south America in particular, Football is making the headlines, wether it be about an Chilean's busted visit to the local Bordello house, or a Bochum player having a wee bit too much on Oktoberfest or even a borne and bred englishmen going to hollywood to play for cash and glory, Football is making headlines.
For the right reasons? Of course, it wouldn't be rewarding or funny otherwise!
Around the world fans speak to friends saying "did you hear? Lucas Neill is going to Atletico!" or "How extravagant was the Galactico's player drive"

Chelsea's Champions League Trophy cabinet has been robbed. They are looking for a group of thieves who made off with an Oakwood cabinet and a Velvet carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment